The world has been changing for a long time but with this #covid19 new #quarantinelifestyle, it's changing quicker than ever! Work has been moving online for a long time but now EVERYONE needs to consider HOW to move their businesses online because the market cannot just be what you see anymore, it has to be the whole world!
I found myself now without any events to host because the whole entertainment industry is put on a standstill (unless you're super famous and still filming TV Shows and commercials). And like many people, we need to adapt and change since we do not know what the future holds. So how are you adapting and changing? Seriously, if you can foresee the future, please tell me!
For me, there is always a path that I follow for every aspect of life. And that path is #love. I always follow my heart and listen to it because it always leads me in the right direction. I love #presenting, #publicspeaking and how the power of words (and patience) can lead us to #peace instead of #war. Just like the water experiment by Dr. Masaru Emoto, if water molecules can form crystals with the power of words how would it effect us when we are made up of over 70% of water!
Here are some tips on how to improve your presence and grow your influence (whether online or in-person):
1. BE AUTHENTIC (be yourself and never pretend to be someone else). There is only one you in the whole world and you have something to offer to the world. Embrace that.
2. SMILE. When we live too much in our minds, sometimes we forget to smile and remember that we are here for others as well. To be human is to connect and to share our experiences with others because that's how we learn. So :).
3. DON'T BE TOO SERIOUS. Come on, life is already tough enough and people really just want to have fun. Remember kids learn through activities, so as adults we can do that too. Be light, let some jokes out and just have fun!
4. USE SIMPLE WORDS. Often times people speak for themselves because they like the sound of their own voice (because it feeds their ego). Let me tell you this, you are not going to be appreciated if others know that you are living the life where you think you are the sun. The sun does not circle around YOU! Remember who you are speaking to and what you are gifting to them. Do not speak AT people, speak WITH people. Use simple words that are natural for the masses to understand. Do not over-complicate things just to sound sophisticated (gosh that was hard to type!).
5. BE GENUINE & WARM. It's not cool to be #Frozone. It might look cool in movies but it's cooler to be genuine and warm. People need to know that you are HUMAN and not a ROBOT! Show your compassion and your soft side. LISTEN and CARE.
To learn more about how to grow your influence and to become a better Presenter, connect with me and see how my courses and sessions can help you. Visit www.findyourvoice.asia/services or see our videos/webinars to learn more.
#PublicSpeakTips #YOUAREABLE #AbleWanamakok #findyourvoiceasia #findyourvoice #growmindset #successfulwomen #skillshare #celebritypresenter #celebrityhosts #communicatebetter #coachesinasia #connectingpeople #stayhome